My Employers are a bunch of slavedrivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
:evil:.

We worked in the outdoors with a roof and walls on most winters as we were on stops mostly with the fuel suppliers. Best job in winter was turning spindles as you could keep your hands toasty while turning them.

There were jobs best suited to each season. I made sure I had a big input into who did what :biggrin:.

touché

alecstilleyedye said:
at our place you don't have to fill out a form to have a poo…

Sheer luxury. :biggrin:

classic33

Leg End Member
Worked inside & outside. But a common thread in both is that its the younger end that seem to complain the loudest when the place is too cold, hot, wet, windy.

Even with those that work outside nowadays many wouldn't have lasted a day doing the same sort of work twenty years ago.

Dave5N

Über Member
classic33 said:
Worked inside & outside. But a common thread in both is that its the younger end that seem to complain the loudest when the place is too cold, hot, wet, windy.

Even with those that work outside nowadays many wouldn't have lasted a day doing the same sort of work twenty years ago.

Yes but to be fair they were only five then.

classic33

Leg End Member
Originally Posted by classic33

Dave5N said:
Yes but to be fair they were only five then.

But when they were five or six they'd have been outside whatever the weather.

Top Bottom