My favourite breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I only have it once a week when I have a bit of time...

...Fresh grapefruit followed by 2 boiled eggs with toast and marmite, oh, and fresh coffee.

I only have it once a week when I have a bit of time...

...Fresh grapefruit followed by 2 boiled eggs with toast and marmite, oh, and fresh coffee.

In that case, you should be eating it all the time! :tongue:

Greek yoghurt with honey and walnuts, fresh orange juice and strong black coffee.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Pretty much always porridge for me... apart from the very occasional fry up. I love kippers, but it's years since i had them for breakfast.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Pretty much always porridge for me... apart from the very occasional fry up. I love kippers, but it's years since i had them for breakfast.

I had kippers this morning and will be having them tomorrow too.

Morrisons do some very nice boneless kipper fillets. A minute or two in the microwave and they're done.

I eat mine every morning. Bit of granola, banana and yoghurt. Except someone has nicked the last banana and yoghurt this morning and I was reduced to Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

Grapefruit and marmite, hmmmmm...

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
If i'm feeling very posh it's scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and black pepper on a Sunday morning. Failing that a bacon sandwich does the job.

U

User482

Boiled egg & soldiers, with a cup of tea. Breakfast of the gods.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
I go for a quick ride along the canal tow-path every morning - and then read the papers whilst consuming 3 very thick slices of toast dripping in melted butter.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Home-made muesli. Jumbo Oats, raisins, sultanas, chopped apricots, chopped dates, chopped brazil nuts, almonds hazenuts, pumpkins seeds, sunflower seeds and whoknowswhatthe****else she throws in the mix !

Top Bottom