My favourite breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chilternrides

Smoked haddock poached in milk, two rashers of smoked streaky bacon and a poached egg on top, and crusty bread & butter, lots of tea. (Again, an occasional treat - usually porridge & fruit, or beans on toast).

I think my favourite breakfast just now is Raisin & Peanut Weetabix Minis :tongue: We've ran out :sad: back to plain weetabix tomorrow :tongue:

ASC1951

Guru
Home-made muesli. Jumbo Oats, raisins, sultanas, chopped apricots, chopped dates, chopped brazil nuts, almonds hazenuts, pumpkins seeds, sunflower seeds and whoknowswhatthe****else she throws in the mix !
You need linseeds in there, too - the brown ones, not the poncy 'golden' ones at three times the price. And some oat bran and wheatgerm.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Weetabix or shredded wheat at weekends, don't normally have breakfast in the week a sandwich about 10-30am keeps me going till 6-30 in the evening, then i pig out.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I just have a banana every day very simple, just like me :blush: also no cooking and no washing up :smile:

4779715301_e3029061c2.jpg

:?: :?:

It's not what you eat, but where you eat it that makes the difference.

1. I love a good 5 star hotel breakfast at someone else's expense.
2. Weekend breakfast buffet at the botanic gardens in Singapore takes some beating.
3. and finally, scrambled eggs at Bronte beach in Sydney is also a bit marvelous.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It's not what you eat, but where you eat it that makes the difference.

1. I love a good 5 star hotel breakfast at someone else's expense.
2. Weekend breakfast buffet at the botanic gardens in Singapore takes some beating.
3. and finally, scrambled eggs at Bronte beach in Sydney is also a bit marvelous.

The Sofitel Lisboa Hotel in Lisbon does a cracking breakfast.

I ate there at Bill Gates' expense

Mozzy

On a favourite; I think the first response was nice. Ome made muesli then, with fat free natural yougurt, also walnuts, and a tablespoon of local Zomerset honey. Followed by Eggs, bacon, gluten free black farmer sausage, fried gluten free bread, mushrooms, beans and hopefully fried tatties. Followed by two to three slices of gluten free toast with marmalade and lashings of fresh French coffee via the peculator. See me nicely through to elevensies that does
whistling.gif

lukesdad

Home-made muesli. Jumbo Oats, raisins, sultanas, chopped apricots, chopped dates, chopped brazil nuts, almonds hazenuts, pumpkins seeds, sunflower seeds and whoknowswhatthe****else she throws in the mix !

Same here pete mixed up with OJ usually about 3 in the morning.

My favourite breakfast is steak and eggs, but that's a once in a blue moon thing. Normal breakfast is a banana and what ever I'm making the kid for her school lunch (usually a cheese sandwich).

Bayerd

Über Member
On a favourite; I think the first response was nice. Ome made muesli then, with fat free natural yougurt, also walnuts, and a tablespoon of local Zomerset honey. Followed by Eggs, bacon, gluten free black farmer sausage, fried gluten free bread, mushrooms, beans and hopefully fried tatties. Followed by two to three slices of gluten free toast with marmalade and lashings of fresh French coffee via the peculator. See me nicely through to elevensies that does
whistling.gif

Blimey, that'd see me through to next week....

Top Bottom