My favourite Cheese

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
rich p said:
That's a bit naughty Chris. There may be youngsters viewing:wacko:

I favour a mature cheddar above all other cheeses:tongue:

Er, not sure what that's about. VBC is a made up variety of cheese featuring in the Cheese sketch. I'm not sure it refers to anything else than a rather obscure foreign cheese. It's got naughty words in it, I suppose, but doesn't actually mean anything to my knowledge. I'm happy to be corrected.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
XmisterIS said:
No, that was Wallace. Jesus turned to Peter and said, "Cracking cheese, Gromit!".

Why he called Peter "Gromit" remains a mystery to this day.

;):rofl:;):rofl::smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mmmmm...cheeeese:tongue::tongue:
None of this stinky foreign stuff for me tho...just a nice mature cheddar.
Or Philly cheese and bacon toasties--OMG:thumbsup:DELISH:tongue:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Really good Roquefort or Blue Stilton and also Blackstick's Blue.

Or a mature Peccorino Romano, Cuddy's Cave from up in the north of Northumberland, and Swaledale Ewe's Milk cheese from Yorkshire.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Flying_Monkey said:
Really good Roquefort or Blue Stilton and also Blackstick's Blue.

Or a mature Peccorino Romano, Cuddy's Cave from up in the north of Northumberland, and Swaledale Ewe's Milk cheese from Yorkshire.

No decent local cheese FM?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Red Leicester, I really could live on just that if I could only have one cheese.

I also have a guilty Dairylea habit, or had, I haven't done this for ages. Put a dairylea between two cream crackers and squeeze, and watch the little worms of cheese come out of the little holes in the crackers....

There's a hotel in St Calais, France, which doesn't just have a cheese board, they have a chariot! (trolley) A whole chariot do fromage!:laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
threebikesmcginty said:
That Boursin (other garlic cheeses are available) stuff is nice!

Did you see the spoof advert they put on? Romantic couple lying on picnic blanket in a field of golden corn, "Du vin, Du pain..."

Angle widens to reveal oncoming combine... "Du tracteur!"

Top Bottom