My Finished Triban 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi here is my Triban 3 in all it's glory. Excluding accessories it owes me £529.00 but I am yet to list the original 2300 deraileurs and shifters for sale on here to make some money back.

In my opinion it goes like stink, is very comfortable to ride with the R501s and Michelin 700x25 combo.
The gear change is smooth with the microshfit and 105 combo, I especially like the way you can shift up three or four cogs in one go and downshift from the drops.

It is cheesy but I love it so much that I just had to put my name on it.

Finished parts list
Triban 3 £300 decathlon
Shimano R501 wheels £70 wiggle
Exustar SPL SL pedals £25 - Rutland Cycling
Shimano RD-1055 rear derailleur £15 - Ebay
Dedatape 100m stem £20 - Blackhawk Bike
Deda Bar tape £6 -Blackhawk Bike
Michelin Lithion 2 25mm wheels £15 - PBK
Microshift R8 Shifters £58 - Aliexpress
Labour £20 - Blackhawk Bike
Accessories £60
IMG_1308.JPG
IMG_1309.JPG
IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1313.JPG

Last edited:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Good job!

MrWill

These T3s are never finished.

Had one. Eventually found the only original bit I had was the frame.

:thumbsup:

Mrs M

Guru
:thumbsup: Looks lovely, putting your name on it adds a personal touch, like it!

Steady

Über Member
Lovely bike, the name addition whilst cheesy fits perfectly with that sort of styling and it looks fantastic. Microshift R8 Shifters at £58 don't seem too bad at all, the only thing I dislike about the T3 is changing gear from the drops is impossible for me but I've little hands, I've been meaning to buy some of those adjusters all year, it's probably time I start upgrading, mine has been stock since March.

OP
OP
bikingdad90
Hey guys and girls,

I am now in a position to sell this bike as i have treated myself to a Croix De Fer.
I will be fitting the original 100m stem and original pedals, i will throw in the original 2300 shifters and a rear mudguard.

Tyres are gatorskins ultra 23c.

Looking for about £230 but open to sensible offers.

Top Bottom