My first 77 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trumpettom001

Set off from leamington spa, arrived at Rugby no problem..(well apart from the "cycle track" has 1 foot deep mud for a good mile or so..... didn't want to turn right around so cycled round rugby for a bit. Got lost, couldn't find my way back so asked for directions to the canal.... Rode the canal back to leam... round trip was 77 miles, almost went back out again when I found out that I was that close to 100... Must now look at getting a suspension seatpost and comfier saddle. (plus GPS so that I don't get lost again....

GilesM

Legendary Member
Sounds good, 77miles on a mountain bike is good going.

02GF74

Über Member
yep, even on the flat, by definition a canal path would be, 77 miles is veyr very good going.

archenemy

Nice going with the 77mile I’m a bit out of practise this year but last year we used to go out on a bike n p*** up a few times and the last one ended up being about 60 odd miles. I to am thinking of the 100-mile target to hit.

OP
OP
Trumpettom001

Trumpettom001

cheers guys, as I said, I almost went back out to go and do the last 23 miles.... only problem was my wrists, every time I went over a pebble, I could feel the nerve endings in my hand catching, and it would send a shock up my arm... not nice..

Top Bottom