My first contribution

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:rolleyes: Great to see this section appear. It wasn't here yesterday was it?

This is my first contribution

This lady tried her very best to get knocked down by me :blush: . There were no other cars near me at the time. I think she was looking for an insurance claim, although how she knew I had CTC cover is beyond me :thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Classic! :blush:

Cab

Oh, don't you love it when they do that.

Trouble is that many pedestrians view cyclists as just another sort of pedestrian. Of course, as a pedestrian I try not to walk straight out in front of someone else who is walking, I think its rude, but there you go :blush:

Bigtallfatbloke

I'm amazed your language wasn't more colorful!... I would definately have stopped and given her a lesson in the green cross code.

gbb

Legendary Member
I shake my head.... :blush:

I was trying to see if she looked at you before moving off....couldnt see.

I was once riding thro Peterboro, toward a crossing, traffic lights in my favour.
A woman stood there...looked directly at me coming....and walked straight out in front of me :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :laugh:

WTF are they thinking :laugh: (or not as the case may be)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

gbb,

She definitely did see me I remember look at her and seeing her clocking me. Also as soon as she starts crossing she puts her head down and just starts running. :?:

Oh well, at least I wasn't a bus..... :?:

sirhc

The ones walking in cycle lanes get me if you politely ask them to move they look @ you like your stupid @ shouldn't be there

Keith Oates

Janner
Had similar one a couple of years ago when a young lad tried to run accross in front of me whilst I was on the roadie. I ended up with cuts, bruises and damaged front wheel. Luckily he wasn't hurt but I think his knowledge of the English language was somewhat expanded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom