my first hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
hi, I've been noseying around the forum for a bit and thought it time I joined.
I'm fairly new to cycling, got my first bike as a grown up last summer,(it's actually only the third bike I've ever owned) an apollo metis with a step through frame. It's great for popping to the shops with my shiny pink basket on the front, but way too heavy for any "proper" cycling so I've progressed to a specialized vita more recently.
I like to cycle anywhere and everywhere but wish I lived somewhere flatter!

Nihal

Veteran
Hello and :welcome: Sandra6.People here are always ready to give advice and always pop in the CC cafe for a bit of fun.We are funny people,we are.:laugh: And don't worry about living in a flatter place and all that,you'll soon get used to it.Now get on and start before these crazy people see you;)

Welcome to cyclechat Sandra6:welcome:

OP
OP
Sandra6

Sandra6

Veteran
Hey Hebe - my daughter has a friend called Hebe, you are the only two I've ever encountered.
I am loving the vita, wish I'd got it first to be honest.

Hebe

getting better all the time
Hey Hebe - my daughter has a friend called Hebe, you are the only two I've ever encountered.
I am loving the vita, wish I'd got it first to be honest.
When I first posted here, someone (I forget the name, sorry) posted to say that they had a daughter called Hebe! I think it's a beautiful name, sadly not mine in real life, but I borrowed the name from a Mary Wesley book for my cat and an alias.
I feel exactly the same about the Vita. I'm currently getting my first bike (a comfort hybrid) ready for sale and it's a million miles from the Vita in terms of ease of use, speed, potential and just plain fun.

Top Bottom