My first Russian spam........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
....at least I think it's Russian and think it's spam. C&P'd from an email:-

Наши знания станут вашими с вашим удовольствием.

АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК: VIP обучение.

Опытные преподаватели и носители языка доведут ваше владение английским языком с любого уровня до совершенства. Обучим в удобном для вас месте и в удобное для вас время. Занятия индивидуально или в группах.

"Ассоциация преподавателей Эталон"

Anyone any idea what it means?

ChrisKH

Guru
I could send it to our Moscow office but I don't think i can risk it. The office manager there was telling me she could strip a Kalashnikov and re-build it blindfolded from the age of 13.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
betty swollocks said:
Anyone any idea what it means?

Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spaaam!
Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spam.

Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.

Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam!

Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaaaaam!

Pete

What a shame! I felt sure it was lonely 25-year-old Tatiana sitting in a Moscow café ("I can send you photos if you like, but please do not reply to this E-mail as it is not my address...").

redjedi

Über Member
You got some of this?

russian-spam.jpg

What did you have with it?

Fnaar said:
Why would you want your @rse tested?

i think he means 'stress tested'! xx(

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
used this

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

to get this:sad:erm, not exciting or nubile)

Our knowledge will become your with your pleasure. THE ENGLISH: VIP instruction. Experienced instructors and carriers of language will bring your possession of English from any level to the perfection. Let us train in the place convenient for you and in the time convenient for you. Occupations it is individual or in the groups. the "association of instructors standard"

domtyler

Über Member
Kirstie said:
I'll have you know I have an arse of iron, owing to the large amount of miles I've put in this winter. Being iron-like, it's not stressed, and so there's no need to test it. :biggrin:

All the same, better safe than sorry eh? :biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Ah the wonders of 'Cycle Chat' and the fertile (read filthy) minds of its denizens. Russian translation to Kirstie's iron-hard gluteals in a few short moves.

If babelfish is right, it's rather a disappointment. No little Tatiana pining for me then:sad:

Top Bottom