My first time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

User

Attachments

• fo.jpg
    fo.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 200
  • br.jpg
    br.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 135
  • desna.jpg
    desna.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs M

Guru
Love your sense of humour :laugh:
And your new bike, lovely :okay:
Also your wee story reminds me of when I was a kid, ahem :blush: many years ago :ohmy:
Out on the bikes, having a magic time!
Happy to see you got a new bike and took him/her? for a wee spin :smile: :bicycle:
xx

Mrs M

Guru
Your Brommie looks in good condition :smile:
You can shine it up to perfection :thumbsup: and if you need any tips there's plenty of folks lucky enough to have one as well.
Think of all the places you can go now with a "folder" :bicycle:magic :okay:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Only Brompton owners can afford to live in an area where the neighbour has a Maserati. Unless you bought it off Gumtree in which case you could be from Milton Keynes.

A good trade in though. Im temped to do the same for a recumbent bike. I have a couple of DSLRs which I have not seen for months and a rare Moto Guzzi moped in the shed.

Enjoy your bike, it looks great.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
IIRC I saw that as a B feature at the cinema.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
[QUOTE 4495596, member: 21629"]And we kids were racing with those crap bikes :biggrin: once I ended up in spiky bushes...well I have 2 choices: either spiky bushes or stinky and slimy water reservoir. Bushes looked more attractive. Spikes not.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, that reminds me about the time I was about 9 or 10 years old and I had a friend on the back of my bike. We were speeding down a gentle hill and there was a car comming up behind us at a point the road narrowed. I don't know why but I panicked and swerved off to the left into the entrance to a cottage knowing full well we would hit the low wall and end up over the handlebars and into the not so low hedge......This we did with absolutely no grace whatsoever. :wacko::laugh:

bikegang

Mod before ride, my bike my style...
[QUOTE 4495596, member: 21629"]Today was my first time finally. :smile:
Not that first time you perverts! :tongue:

Brompton.
Actually it was a mystical convertion from this.... (mint condition, mainly used to breed many generations of domestic spiders)
View attachment 146480 ...... [/QUOTE]

the handlebar is really unique from the picture, got more to share? how about the fold?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
[QUOTE 4496132, member: 21629"]@Fab Foodie
Few months ago (when everything was ok in my life) I was thinking about buying a folding bike and take it to the trip across Europe on trains. But everything is f***ed now and I don't even know what will happen tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Me neither. I have had dreams in my head for so many years, but there have always been good reasons not to pursue them ... But I keep them alive because one day the world will change and I need to be ready to sieze the opportunity. Your day will come .... And so will mine.

Ps:- forget the train ... And aim for the world. If my plan works out that's what I'll be doing ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom