My first tour.....ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Guru
Looks fantastic CP. I'm very jealous!

Bigtallfatbloke

very nice...I once spent two weeks ina place called schwende which is a valley near there somewhere.

One thing you MUST do is use a cowbell on your handlebars;):wacko:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bigtallfatbloke said:
very nice...I once spent two weeks ina place called schwende which is a valley near there somewhere.

One thing you MUST do is use a cowbell on your handlebars;):tongue:

No need for the cowbell, the coughing and wheezing I was doing was more than enough to attract attention:blush: :angry:

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Cathryn said:
Some lovely photos...makes me desperate to get away again!! Glad you had such a good time.

Thanks Cathryn. I would love to go again tomorrow, but the next trip will have to wait. In the meantime I am doing the Big G Grimpeurs Des Wolds event on saturday. 100 miles around East Yorkshire with 2600m of climbing. I'll post some pics of that soon.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
longers said:
Beautiful scenery in your photo's CP ;). Where are you planning on going next?

Thanks, I'd love to go back to Germany and do something like BTFB did and ride along the rivers from the North Sea to the Alps. I love Germany because the cycling is so good, the road networks are cyclist friendly, the weather in summer is (usually) better than the UK, oh and I speak fluent German. I need to stay a little closer to home at the moment, so will more than likely do some local-ish touring, and explore where I live.

Top Bottom