My Kestrel KM40 airfoil build is complete.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
I had been on a search for this bike for a couple of years, but didn't like what I saw on internet selling sites. Then this summer I find this machine at a bike swap meet. The longest wait was the painter who is always booked out 10-16 weeks. So, while that was booked, I ordered parts which as we know right now are hard to get. By the time the bike came out from the painter I had my parts. I had spinergy rev-x wheels before and wasn't interested in keeping the ones that came with the bike. I sold them and used that money to by the spinergy wheels that are now on the bike. I've done a couple shake down rides and look forward to spinning out some long rides in the future.
Bike Project Complete ! - YouTube

AndyRM

XOXO
You have some seriously cool bikes.

si_marshall1974

Hi - hope don't mind resurrecting this old thread. I've just bought a KM40 frame (was my first tri bike years ago) and going to have a painted. Can I ask where you got your KM40 decals from? There used to be quite a lot floating around online, but can't seem to find anything anymore. Thanks

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Hi - hope don't mind resurrecting this old thread. I've just bought a KM40 frame (was my first tri bike years ago) and going to have a painted. Can I ask where you got your KM40 decals from? There used to be quite a lot floating around online, but can't seem to find anything anymore. Thanks

They are not decals all painted on, very talented painter.

Top Bottom