My lads latest recycled bicycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Rescued from the tatters, I saw this bike outside a local persons house missing a saddle a pedal and needing some oil ,a little bit of TLC later and here it is ! For some reason it looks smaller than it is but suits my son perfect.Another one for our recycled collection.
recycledbicycle.jpg

mark barker

Excellent! Recycling old bikes is great, although I've found it slightly addictive!

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
Every time I see a bicycle on the back of a scrap wagon I think what a shame, most of them seem to be generally o.k. I have a bicycle recycle charity very close to me (300 yards away) called city can cycle which restores bikes for the needy, a lot of them go to Africa so I'm told, I'd love to get involved but unfortunatly my work hours clash with theirs !

BADGER.BRAD said:
I have a bicycle recycle charity very close to me (300 yards away) called city can cycle which restores bikes for the needy, a lot of them go to Africa so I'm told,

If in Newcastle get them down to Recyke-y-Bike in Byker same sort of set up! I'd post that it is my garage but it's not really mine, just where I work!

My family of 7 had 170 years of cycling combined, and never had a 'new' bike, just ones retreived from skips/tips/jumble sales/friends.

Keep up the recycling, Team Lazarus!

Top Bottom