My latest malt whisky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
3 bottles is that all :whistle:

Mmm...

In our defence I should clarify that we've had some of them for a fair few years. Many of my favourites get replaced when empty, others perhaps not.

Last edited:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Depends on your taste buds and it has to be proper water and not your recycled stuff or hard water either.

I agree thoroughly and use Hydrogen and Oxygen to create water that hasn't been around the water cycle collecting memories that alter the flavour /S

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Mmm...

In our defence I should clarify that we've had some of them for a fair few years. Many of my favourites get replaced when empty, others perhaps not.
that's as good as the whisky shelf in some pubs, well done sir!

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
Not tried any Tobermory but do like a Ledaig, same distillery I believe.
Never really got into the water in whisky personally but can appreciated some higher content drams may benefit from it for those with more distinct tastebuds

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
My son bought me a bottle of GLENKINCHIE 12 year old......it is very very nice. Smooth. A good mix of flavours. I like this one ^_^

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
2E6A8DA1-A3F7-4609-8331-BE651B29DF08.jpeg
This years Xmas gifts , running out of space ! Three bottles of Glenfiddich at the back , 12, 15 and a new orchard experiment malt. The only one I’ve not had is the 18yr old ? Might buy it and have the collection as I’ve already got the 21yr Old.

Top Bottom