My n+1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
So it was a lot more than I was planning to spend, but I couldn't resist the absolute bargain of this Felt VR2.
Absolutely amazing bike, I'm completely in love with it. Light as anything, and climbs like a legend.

IMG_20190626_183812.jpg

Despite the title of the thread, I have sold 2 existing bikes from my collection, which takes me down to 3.

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
My only criticism is the cables at the front are a bit too long, but don't think I can do much about that.

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Although I thought the di2 was broken or needed reindexing, as it wouldn't shift into the smallest 2 cogs on the cassette.
Found out this is a feature to keep the chainline good, where it will prevent shifting into those cogs unless you have already changed up to the big chainring at the front.

If you're in the big ring, and in one of the 2 smallest cogs, and you shift to the smaller chainring, it will automatically shift the rear to the 3rd smallest.
Very clever.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Wish I had a bike that climbs like a legend.
Mine makes me do all the work. Its a right lazy sod.

Mrs M

Guru
So it was a lot more than I was planning to spend, but I couldn't resist the absolute bargain of this Felt VR2.
Absolutely amazing bike, I'm completely in love with it. Light as anything, and climbs like a legend.

View attachment 473859

Despite the title of the thread, I have sold 2 existing bikes from my collection, which takes me down to 3.
Very smart :okay:
Excellent choice from a fellow Felt follower :notworthy:

Top Bottom