My N+2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Have had a double delight in buying not one but two bikes this last month...

The first was a Cube Race CX bike to tackle unknown routes, canal paths and parts of Manchester that road bikes dare not tread...

5m599f6l.jpg

KFkcM8hl.jpg

JF1ecPNl.jpg

The second, picked up today, was partly paid for by a CX bike I was badly advised on by Dolan size wise, and have waited over a year for them to sort out for me (eventually giving up and buying the Cube) but they did (finally) come good and took the Multicross back in part payment. Went all in on my mid life crisis Porsche bike, Dolan L'Etape Ultegra Di2...

K2w5Yl6l.jpg

bvJ5CkGl.jpg

402Hlm7l.jpg

b6jldixl.jpg

gGWnm9ol.jpg

xZtPK6Ml.jpg

N4xjqeql.jpg

dLivYnhl.jpg

9M4ExAkl.jpg

The bit of rain that came down just as I arrived home will be the last bit of rain that bike gets hit by....it's a 'sunny days' only bike. [Insert Manchester and Sunny Days Joke Here]

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Have had a double delight in buying not one but two bikes this last month...

The first was a Cube Race CX bike to tackle unknown routes, canal paths and parts of Manchester that road bikes dare not tread...

View attachment 347101

View attachment 347102

View attachment 347103

The second, picked up today, was partly paid for by a CX bike I was badly advised on by Dolan size wise, and have waited over a year for them to sort out for me (eventually giving up and buying the Cube) but they did (finally) come good and took the Multicross back in part payment. Went all in on my mid life crisis Porsche bike, Dolan L'Etape Ultegra Di2...

View attachment 347113

View attachment 347114

View attachment 347115

View attachment 347116

View attachment 347117

View attachment 347118

View attachment 347119

View attachment 347120

The bit of rain that came down just as I arrived home will be the last bit of rain that bike gets hit by....it's a 'sunny days' only bike. [Insert Manchester and Sunny Days Joke Here]
Ooooo. I've just turned a nice shade of green. Lol

Gorgeous bike. Hope you have lots of fun on it.

Top Bottom