My Nemesis...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WindyRob said:
i was happy to leap frog Chuffy, but looking at his milage i think he either didn't do the EE reconnoiter or hasn't entered it in to the team milage yet....

which is it Chuffy, will I be happy or sad later? B);)
Did the recce and went home via Watford and Crewe. :smile:

Er, actually that may be a slight lie. Today is the first I've ridden since Friday, and I'm all logged and up to date. Drat!
Competitive? Hell yeah! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Yikes!

Although maybe I can hang on to your wheel long enough to overtake Keith (who's put on another 21 miles since yesterday, cheeky devil) :biggrin:

All this competition means I may soon have to start going home to Crewe via Shrewsbury :biggrin:

Joe

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Its when you do those 100+ miles rides, i think i'm ahead then i just get behind. That takes me about 2 rides to do.
Gonna catch ya!;)
Well hopefuly I'll get another biggy in this weekend:biggrin:
I was hoping for my first ever 1000 mile month but it's not looking likely now. One day, one day...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Catching you up fast now Joe!
This weekend wont be as high milage though, it should have been really high but i cant go on the club ride.:biggrin:
I am also aiming for a 1000m month, someone is at that already.;)

OP
OP
John the Monkey

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Yeah I noticed that by My Oates, that's just not cricket ! ;)

Lol :smile:

Found a nice loop (more a figure of 8 really) on the far end of my commute whilst trying to do a circuit of Winterley Pool, means a 19 1/2 miles ride tonight, preserving my place (7th) and as a bonus, my average speed is creeping closer to Keith's (felt like my legs were going to fall off though :biggrin: ).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Not sure... you can downlod your rides to excel from the site, so presumably you can do it t'other way round... email the chappy ... he gets back to you purdy quick normally....

Top Bottom