My new Fixie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
Joe24 said:
The slack chain comments are ment as a joke. Come on, keep up!!!:smile:
Can i post a picture of my fixed?:rolleyes:

Well i tried to draw you into a panto style "oh yes it is, oh no its not"

MePower said:
Balls to that, i need the posts! :sad: Did you get the mudguard eyes put on the track dropouts, you dont see that setup very often.
Yes had mudguard eyes put on, still unsure about riding it in the rain though :S
Its so nice I'm thinking I should ride it as often as possible though. Oh what a conundrum :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Tharg2007 said:
Well i tried to draw you into a panto style "oh yes it is, oh no its not"

Oh no you didnt!!
:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
MePower said:
Wot with continentals and custom guard eyes? Its beggin for some wet action! :rolleyes:

Thing is I'm not scared of the wet, in fact I love it, but it means giving the bike a good clean afterwards and Im kind of strapped for time most evenings after my commute with the kids.

Also I was considering changing the contis for some michelin pro race 3's but as they do colours I would have to get matching yellow but riding in wet might lose the yellow colouring on the tires, i guess im feeling indecisive.

MePower

Yup, the worst part of having a nice bike! I just give mine a quick spray with the hose to dilute the salt a bit, then clean it properly on a weekend.

I know wot you mean with matching tyres, mine are white rubino pro 18c! Or should i say grey with patches of brown and green, wot with all the cows that seem to commute from field to field round here!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice...... you won't lose the colour on the tyres - see if you can get pro race 3's in yellow.

E

Euan Uzami

second the matching tyres. just clean them! if they get dirty..
nice cranks btw.

very nice frame also. but is that a quill- adapter the stem's bolted on to, or is it threadless through and through? :laugh:
whichever, black spacers would look better.

OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
Euan Uzami said:
second the matching tyres. just clean them! if they get dirty..
nice cranks btw.

very nice frame also. but is that a quill- adapter the stem's bolted on to, or is it threadless through and through? :smile:
whichever, black spacers would look better.

its proper threadless through and through, you get a choice between 1" threaded or 1" threadless for ahead.

Top Bottom