My new Prince

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Meant in jest. As long as you are happy with it that's all that matters. Doesn't it?

slow down

jashburnham said:
To get the sensor close enough to the wheel magnet whilst keeping the cadence sensor close enough to the crank.

Nice bike - the sensor would look neater underneath the stay though IMHO. Plus if it gets knocked it'd be with the direction of the running wheel so wouldn't get pulled into the spokes, not against it where it could get jammed between wheel and stay.

Tynan

Veteran
I know diddle about bikes but I think it's nasty, all bulky and garish

I like those old thin tube steel racers, in my mind that's what a fast bike looks like

there

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Now now boys...I have an old school fast as what-sit bike - see Fossyant's SLX, but technology has dropped the weight of these beasties from 9kg's at best, to about 6-7kg's - big tubed carbon is where it is at... yep they look like MTB's, but carbon and thin diameter tubes isn't possible for the strength/weight.

It's a real nice machine, has nice lines.. the wiggly stuff is a personal preference but in an interview that Cycling Weekly did with Malc. Elliot on the Cheshire Brian Roarke run, he thought the Prince was something else........ and he's ridden a few......... fnaw fnaw.. !!!

Sean Kelly, Brian and Martin Early had the 953's - classic lines !

I want a 953 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm old school, as off the peg meant a stock frame, not a whole bike, wasn't too long ago. Custom is custom build, and you pay for it.

Nice bike the Prince.......and no I'm not going to make off with it..... BEFORE THE COMMENTS START !!!!! :biggrin:

fossyant said:
Malc. Elliot on the Cheshire Brian Roarke run, he thought the Prince was something else

Well he would say that seeing as he is paid to ride them.

Tom87

I think it's a beautiful bike (no matter what everyone else says). BUT, why would you pay that kind of money for a production bike? Surely you could spend half that and get a top of the range custom build, right down to exact millimeter measurements of your body and style.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i love it. if my boss decides to give me a REALLY BIG FECK OFF bonus this year i know what i'd spend it on but it would have to be pink and blue :thumbsup:

A lovely bike indeed. I'm riding a Paris at the moment, but may look at getting a Prince next year! Pinarello is most certainly one of the jewels in the crown when it comes to frame makers!

Top Bottom