My new ride (for monday only)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Will be....
getdata_main.php?id=889.jpg

Oooooooooh yeah.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A sexy little beast...

gaz said:
I wish. It's the Barclays London Cycle Hire bike. I get to test it :smile:

I expect it will have a cotter pin number then...Have fun gaz - give credit where it's due, don't let anyone swipe it and remember to hang a sign round your neck to say that people are being videoed for their own security.
A bit of a drawn out post here, but, when you have finished testing, you'll be parking up, right? Make sure there's a stand in order. (and no over drafting...)

OP
OP
gaz

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Aperitif said:
you'll be parking up, right? Make sure there's a stand in order. (and no over drafting...)

I'm not allowed to lock it up outside. I have to be with it at all times and can only lock it in secured, indoor parking.

potsy

Rambler
Aperitif said:
I expect it will have a cotter pin number then...Have fun gaz - give credit where it's due, don't let anyone swipe it and remember to hang a sign round your neck to say that people are being videoed for their own security.
A bit of a drawn out post here, but, when you have finished testing, you'll be parking up, right? Make sure there's a stand in order. (and no over drafting...)
:tongue::biggrin: Knew we could Bank on you for a statement like that

Origamist

Legendary Member
I had a very quick go at Earls Court last year. My only recollection is that it was heavy, with sedate handling. Have fun scalping, Gaz!

Pic of the bike I went on:

4746341309_a779d8c348.jpg

Top Bottom