My new Steed.......YeeeHaaaa !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WobblyBob

Trek 4.3 Domane, full carbon & full Shimano 105 groupset.......just need some decent weather now !!
196mg5.png

1zfljjk.png

xzwjk.png

Peteaud

Veteran
Nice

:thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Very nice.
Will be interested as to how the seatpost/toptube/seat stays suspension thingy works and feels.

Is it raining stair rods?
Is it blizzard conditions?
Is it hurricane conditions?

If the answer is no to all of the above - then there is no excuse not to take it for a maiden ride. :thumbsup:

We got rid of our Dyson - overrated nonsense.
Bought a Henry Hoover and have not looked back. ;)

OP
OP
WobblyBob

WobblyBob

Very nice.
Will be interested as to how the seatpost/toptube/seat stays suspension thingy works and feels.

Is it raining stair rods?
Is it blizzard conditions?
Is it hurricane conditions?

If the answer is no to all of the above - then there is no excuse not to take it for a maiden ride. :thumbsup:

We got rid of our Dyson - overrated nonsense.
Bought a Henry Hoover and have not looked back. ;)

To my shame the answer to ALL the above questions is a No....& still i can't bring myself to take it out :blush: ha ha.

I've ordered a turbo trainer which will arrive in a day or 2 & that might be the answer for the time being, aswell as me being able to get the hang of the gears etc without falling off hopefully!!

When i do get it outside in anger i'll report back about the 'suspension' thingybob.

As for the Dyson....well it needs emptying :whistle:

OP
OP
WobblyBob

WobblyBob

It's a 50cm frame....smallest available ! I was toying between that & a 52 but prefered the smaller one for me. I'm only 5' 6" with a 29" inside leg.
It's small but perfectly formed.........just like me :tongue:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Looks Terrific.:thumbsup:

Rando

Veteran
Very nice indeed. Interested in how you find the isospeed and how much difference you think it makes to the ride quality.

Top Bottom