My new Steed.......YeeeHaaaa !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrBishboshed

I agree that its a very nice looking bike. With no day glow colours its deffo more your stealth fighter look! You can spend ten mins running up and down your street and then fifty mins cleaning it! Dont we just love these winter months.

Kins

Über Member
Very nice looking bike except for the bar tape. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
WobblyBob

WobblyBob

Thanks for all the comments on my bike :thumbsup: , as far as the bar tape is concerned, to be honest in the shop i was on the brink of asking them to switch it to black tape but i decided against it & now i'm really glad i did'nt as its definitely grown on me & i think it really suits the bike.

I'm off work this weekend & will get out on it then & will then report back how i find the new iso-speed decoupler....although saying that i have'nt really got alot to gauge it against as this is my first road bike since my Peugeot 'Racer' back in about 1982 :laugh:

DTD

Veteran
Very tidy. All the Domains have really grown on me over the last year or two.
If I was in the market for a bit of carbon they'd deffo be on the short list.

Basil.B

Guru
Dyson - I had one years ago, what a load of rubbish. So cumbersome too.
Wheels kept breaking amongst other things.
Got a Sebo now, much better.
Nice bike! :thumbsup:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Dyson - I had one years ago, what a load of rubbish. So cumbersome too.
Wheels kept breaking amongst other things.
Got a Sebo now, much better.
Nice bike! :thumbsup:

I fond out that Dyson will return any Dyson to almost new condition for fifty quid, so I bought a few that looked like they had been hit by trucks off eBay and have them to friends and family.

Garz

Squat Member
*Nee naw nee naw*

Grammar police are confuzzled - "fond" and "have them" are going to get nicked! :laugh:

I can only view a picture of the handlebars - so sorry cannot comment on the seemingly lovely steed!

OP
OP
WobblyBob

WobblyBob

Very nice.
Will be interested as to how the seatpost/toptube/seat stays suspension thingy works and feels.

Well i eventually got out on it this morning, i did about 14 miles dodging round the black ice, snow drifts, pot holes etc.....
Bearing in mind i've got nothing (other than my Crosstrail) to gauge it against......I LUUUUUURVE IT :wahhey:

When going over the unavoidable lumps, bumps, holes etc i felt the vibration through my hands but hardly anything via my seat, quite amazing actually, although i was probably concentrating on the oncoming road more than what i was actually riding over to be fair but even after this one little trip out i would say the iso decoupler thingy really works !!

The difference between this bike & my usual ride was just night & day & i just can't wait for the weather to improve.

I improved my average speed by 1.5mph & knocked nearly 5 mins off the route & bearing in mind i have'nt been out for over 2 weeks, the road conditions & the fact i was working out the gears as i went....i'm chuffed to bits with that ^_^

Top Bottom