my new steed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
longers said:
Hooray for Buggi's new bike, it's been a long time coming :smile:
I hope you are very happy together :biggrin:.

Will you be needing those matches for your old bike then?

i'm saving it for bonfire night! magnesium blue flame :biggrin:

longers

Legendary Member
buggi said:
i'm saving it for bonfire night! magnesium blue flame :biggrin:

:smile:

Oh! I've only just found this.

Buggi, that's really crap, I mean your car is silver, there's just no co-ordination at all :sad:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
stevenb said:
Nice one buggi.
Bit of a twist from your original intended purchase. :becool:

yea i know :biggrin:

my mind was not at all swayed by the weight of the frame (900grams) :biggrin:

i tell you what, it will be interesting to see if this bike really does make a difference to my time. i'm not the fastest on earth and my fastest commute (on my halfords Carrera with 105 gruppo) was 18mph (after i came back from London to Paris ride last year), my usual commute is over 17 miles is between 15 and 16mph.

so this bike is supposedly better frame, better wheels, better gruppo and generally supposed to be faster. let's see if it increases my time or whether its all a load of b*ll*cks

I'll let you know.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
yea, i heard the Addict was more race geometry and i do some longer rides so i wanted a little bit of comfort too. not that i can afford the Addict anyway (not that i've even checked the price but i know it ain't cheap)

simonali

Guru
buggi said:
yea i know :wacko:

my mind was not at all swayed by the weight of the frame (900grams) :biggrin:

i tell you what, it will be interesting to see if this bike really does make a difference to my time. i'm not the fastest on earth and my fastest commute (on my halfords Carrera with 105 gruppo) was 18mph (after i came back from London to Paris ride last year), my usual commute is over 17 miles is between 15 and 16mph.

so this bike is supposedly better frame, better wheels, better gruppo and generally supposed to be faster. let's see if it increases my time or whether its all a load of b*ll*cks

I'll let you know.

You'll definitely go up any hills quicker. I'm no mountain goat, but I always had to wait for anyone I was riding with at the top of climbs as this bike goes up them so effortlessly! I deffo miss that bit about it! :cry:

Mortiroloboy

Lovelly...apparently the bike is pretty nice too;) Make sure you keep it nice and clean, and post some piccies on Gallery when it arrives, some of the bike would also be appreciated LOL!!!

Top Bottom