my new steed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

very very nice

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i don't have kit to match the yellow/black one so i had to negotiate on the 2008 model. otherwise who knows what a whole new wardrobe would have cost me! :biggrin:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i did try the gorgeous pinarello but the head tube is short and the resulting ride position hurts my flower :biggrin:

but i am really pleased with this. have to admit, couldn't do the test ride but i think it will be fine, it's gotta ride better than the Halfords jobby i had before yea?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
... smashing bike btw.

Looks very green in colour to me.. but perhaps that's just my eyes. :smile:;)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
buggi said:
i did try the gorgeous pinarello but the head tube is short and the resulting ride position hurts my flower :smile:

but i am really pleased with this. have to admit, couldn't do the test ride but i think it will be fine, it's gotta ride better than the Halfords jobby i had before yea?

Is that 'flower' as in rose buds

or 'flower' as in where it flows? Yuk!

domtyler

Über Member
buggi said:
i did try the gorgeous pinarello but the head tube is short and the resulting ride position hurts my flower :smile:

This really shouldn't be an issue. You may have been positioning your flower in the wrong place, just post a quick piccy up on here and I'll take a quick look at it for you, see if there is anything we can do to sort it out.

longers

Legendary Member
Hooray for Buggi's new bike, it's been a long time coming :smile:
I hope you are very happy together :biggrin:.

Will you be needing those matches for your old bike then?

Top Bottom