my own fault but

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scouserinlondon

Was rather stupidly trying to filter to the left of a cab at a junction today, which I shouldn't have done because there wasn't really space. He bellowed 'you fahking c@@t' and tried to run me off the road then sped off.

The joys of London are that I managed to catch him up 100 metres up the road and practically threw myself through his open passenger window telling him that yeah I was in the wrong but there was no need to run me off the road, and that I'd gladly fight him to the death to prove I was the bigger man.

He declined and drove off.

Fun morning.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
do you have a stereotypical scouse accent? if so i bet you shoot him up lol.

garrilla

shauncollier said:
do you have a stereotypical scouse accent? if so i bet you shoot him up lol.

I doubt it. I'm sure Cockneys have a totally disproportinate sense of their own hardness and not scared by provincial apes.

I read a great sociological study on working-class adolescent boy's perspectives on violence. Irrespective of their location, they all thought their local 'hardmen' were harder than any other. This scaled up from neighbourhood to nation.

Rhys_Po

scouserinlondon said:
Was rather stupidly trying to filter to the left of a cab at a junction today, which I shouldn't have done because there wasn't really space. He bellowed 'you fahking c@@t' and tried to run me off the road then sped off.

Having had a few of these in the past, the best moment is when realisation dawns on the driver that "err ... actually, thinking about it, I am a bit of a lardarse who has spent the last 20 years on fags and Mars bars, so maybe actually having a scrap isn't such a good idea".

OP
OP
S

scouserinlondon

he went from spitting anger to being quite subdued, but 13 stone of angry northerner has that affect.

Funny thing is I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag, it's amazing what adrenaline will do.

thomas

the tank engine
Will1985 said:
Did you steal his stereo to teach him a lesson? :biggrin:

Stealing his wheels would have worked better ;)

Top Bottom