My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Discovered my action camera takes still photos as well..
BT001077.JPG

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Discovered my action camera takes still photos as well..
Which one is it Jim?

Yesterday, during a ride

'Bramham Crossroads' (A1/A64 interchange, to the east of Leeds)
The houses date back to when it was a crossroads, I'm not exactly sure when it matured into a roundabout, let alone how it is today

The kerbstones are from the roundabout, as the lane by the houses was the 'Great North Road'

Bramham. Bramham Crossroads. Spen Common Cottages. 5.JPG

Back then..............
1912, supposedly
Bramham. Bramham Crossroads 1. 1912.jpg

1960's?
'White Hart Inn'
Cottages on extreme left of image
Bramham. Bramham Crossroads. 1950.jpg

Last edited:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Discovered my action camera takes still photos as well.. View attachment 375285
I discovered yesterday, through sheer incompetence, that my phone has a motor drive built in. You touch the screen to take a shot, but if you hold a finger on the screen it takes a succession - maybe five per second. You used to have to pay hundreds to get that facility on a 35mm SLR - and haul the brute around, and go through all the hassle of fitting it. Now you just put a finger on the screen. Amazing.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I discovered yesterday, through sheer incompetence, that my phone has a motor drive built in. You touch the screen to take a shot, but if you hold a finger on the screen it takes a succession - maybe five per second. You used to have to pay hundreds to get that facility on a 35mm SLR - and haul the brute around, and go through all the hassle of fitting it. Now you just put a finger on the screen. Amazing.

Yup.. I use that a fair bit... nifty catching my son shooting a semi-auto shotgun. Seeing the breech open and the empty shell fly out all over about 8 pictures !

Winchester kid.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom