My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Home made cake
IMG_20171126_200901078.jpg

:hungry:

I've been riding my bike.
View attachment 384561

In Arizona.
View attachment 384562

It's pretty rad.
View attachment 384563

if I ever get to America, this is what I want it to be.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
And here's the 'new old bike' - a 1970's one (bought from a friend) that I'm calling 'Falcon Two', as I bought 'Falcon One' a few weeks ago. The saddle will have to do for now. The bike will be emigrating to the French house, where it'll live, both for trips to the market (the rack will be useful for carrying back trays of local peaches & nectarines), and if someone stays for a day or two and doesn't want to hire a bike.

img_20171127_150806874.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff Crowther

"... travel far, not fast", Ted Simon
Hello Geoff, just had look at your proposed route through France for next year. It looks great and whats more it would seem as though you will almost pass by my door ( l live very close to a small town name of Prayssac 46. ) in the Lot. If you need a break for shower, food, wash kit or whatever drop me a line and l will give you directions to our door. Bon route !
What a lovely offer. Thank you so much. Might you be kind enough to send me a private message with your contact details?

My Octavia's gone in for a service, & an investigation as to why it's gone into 'limp mode'
It's at our regular, & very much trusted, garage

I've got this as a courtesy vehicle
Just parked up, on 'College run'

image.jpg

Top Bottom