My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
What a treat for the eyes and the tastebuds lm sure. However l do like a culinary challenge so here is my lunch today ! A slice of 3day old homemade (base and all) pizza. Im a bit of a whizz at pizzas so while my guardian is away in Sweden visiting her mother, l made a couple of the very finest examples.
Of course after three days things have gone a bit stale so here is the solution....olive oil and a frying pan....result hot pizza with a crispy base, delish:smile:
l did have to remove the "floret" of broccoli as it was rather soggy, other than that..... TRIUMPH !

Attachments

• 2017-12-05 12.53.09.jpg
    2017-12-05 12.53.09.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 42

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What a treat for the eyes and the tastebuds lm sure. However l do like a culinary challenge so here is my lunch today ! A slice of 3day old homemade (base and all) pizza. Im a bit of a whizz at pizzas so while my guardian is away in Sweden visiting her mother, l made a couple of the very finest examples.
Of course after three days things have gone a bit stale so here is the solution....olive oil and a frying pan....result hot pizza with a crispy base, delish:smile:
l did have to remove the "floret" of broccoli as it was rather soggy, other than that..... TRIUMPH !

Well done you

woodbutcher

Veteran
Well l thank you for that, and it goes without saying that l am envious of your Christmas cake, l'm pretty sure if l made one it would turn out "sad"as my old mum used to say :sad:

woodbutcher

Veteran
go on give it a go , i try and cook one cake a week as it saves buying a mass produced one that is full of additives etc etc
Sounds like a plan and l'm with you 100% on mass produced stuff, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. Anyway there really is no need here because there are two markets a week within 10km of where l live and all the stuff is sourced locally and woe betide any trader that sells stuff not grown or made in the Lot :stop:

L Q

Über Member
DD1A784B-A8A4-443C-BBC7-4A0DDEF71734.jpeg
99908CEA-048D-4564-A996-785FEBAA10CF.jpeg

Nice week away in the Dales, didn’t bring the bike this week as I didn’t fancy the black ice, big mistake as it’s been really mild this week.

Top Bottom