My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rualexander

Legendary Member
Local run out to Loudon Hill today.

1000527-02.jpeg
1000528-01.jpeg

Goggs

Guru
Lovely day today. This is just off the track over les Alpilles between Saint-Remy-de-Provence & Les-Baux-de-Provence. I've lived here 2 years now & never knew this track existed. The joys of an electric bike.
_DSC3273_zpsgyfqghie.jpg

The only 'out & about' photos, I have from today, are some old prints that I scanned, that date back to between 1986 & 1993

I did take this late this morning, after a ride though
A few of the pot-holes, on my regular route to/home from work
Birkwood Road
Altofts
(heading into the village, from 'Stanley Ferry')

Part of the series of pot-holes, essentially on the 'riding line', for a right-turn onto High Green Road
Go to the right of them, & it's risking getting clipped by opposing traffics mirrors

Stay to the left, & following traffic often attempts a last-minute overtake, even with a hand signal!:ninja:
Road-Trip 7.jpg

The Cottages in my photograph are just beyond the Methodist Church in the GeoGraph link (red brick building beyond the Robin Hood)
http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/451698

This one was, about 200 yards behind where I stopped, but was filled in last week
That was a fair old depth!

Road-Trip. 7.jpg

Diggr

IMG_20180206_133444589.jpg

Playing in snow nr stirling

simon.r

Person
[QUOTE 5142935, member: 9609"]so does he deliver the car then ride home ? wouldn';t have thought the new owner would be overly impressed with a 200k car being delivered with a bike suckered onto the roof.[/QUOTE]

Delivers the car then uses public transport to get home.

I presume this was driven to a car show or dealer rather than a new owner. Or perhaps to a potential new owner who’s into bikes for an extended test drive.

One thing he told me made me smile - 99% of the Aston Martins he drives are right hand drive automatics. When he went to the AM factory to do their ‘driving test’ he had to do it in a left hand drive manual!

Top Bottom