My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
651A9E40-DA3A-4195-A373-EED64A9E9D10.jpeg

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
One from yesterday evening, as it's tiddling down now, and I'm feeling rubbish, and can't be bothered to go out. So there.

Anyway, it's a 17thC. house in Topsham, one of the famous Dutch houses here. The bay windows are a Georgian alteration, and it looks like they've been trying to fall off ever since. It might be coming up for sale, if you've got £2m or so lying around.

img_20181204_150304490_hdr-1.jpg

Last edited:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Yesterday evening... it's only a week or so before the evenings start getting lighter :smile:

img_20181205_155647412_hdr.jpg

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Having spent several holidays cycling round Casarabonella, I would love to know where this was taken-your photos always make me want to book a flight!

Aaawww Casarabonela is a great climb to Puerto Martinez, quiet and almost no traffic..

This one was taken in Mijas Pueblo, one of the many spots that they have there overviewing the Mediterranean sea.. Yesterday it was under the sea of clouds.

If you ever come this way and want to know new routes without the worrying of planning let me know. If you need some advice I can help you as well.

Special prices for CC members but you pay the beer and or coffee ;)

Note: this is what I do for a living, but for the advice I won't charge anyone.

Top Bottom