My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Butchersbike

Aaawww Casarabonela is a great climb to Puerto Martinez, quiet and almost no traffic..

This one was taken in Mijas Pueblo, one of the many spots that they have there overviewing the Mediterranean sea.. Yesterday it was under the sea of clouds.

If you ever come this way and want to know new routes without the worrying of planning let me know. If you need some advice I can help you as well.

Special prices for CC members but you pay the beer and or coffee ;)

Note: this is what I do for a living, but for the advice I won't charge anyone.
Done the climb up to Puerto Martinez a few times then out to El Burgo or Ardales-truly stunning landscapes and dead quiet!
IMG_0208.JPG

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
Done the climb up to Puerto Martinez a few times then out to El Burgo or Ardales-truly stunning landscapes and dead quiet!
View attachment 441846

No idea when was the last time you were there. The road out of town to the top of Puerto Martinez was redone almost completely.

On the other side the top to the crossing of Ardales or El Burgo looks more and more like a classics circuit... It is all messed up and bikes need a tune up after riding them. We had a lot of rain latety and the roads here do not like to mix with water.

Bonela Alozaina Yunquera el Burgo bonela is a better loop...

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
The Turf Lock, where the Exeter Ship Canal meets the Exe.

dsc07317-copy.jpg

The_Weekend_Report_Guy

Pablo's Cycling Tours
I

Is that dropping back into Casarabonella? From what I recall there is a food factory of some description on the right just round the corner. I think I took this from further up the mountain-wish I was there today! View attachment 442161

It is coming back from Puerto Martinez.. No idea what is there. Some sort of sport arena to call it somehow. You can see the new tarmac there. check the post on your ride today there is more pics.. Or the strava ride.. Posted like 40 pics from sunday. was a slow ride somehow (???)

Top Bottom