My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
6EB3218D-882A-48B2-B7DC-5378230F146A.jpeg
A wee bunch of tulips from a friend at our lunch date (my favourite flower) :smile:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Part of the disused and abandoned Moretonhampstead branch line at Lustleigh. Absolute crying shame that, like the Teign Valley line, the course of the line was sold off after Beeching, as it would be a superb walking/cycle trail now, instead of which there's a just a couple of hundred metres at the Moreton end left. The main road, and the only sensible route along the Wray Valley isn't a road for the faint-of-heart (though splendid fun descending from Moreton if you're confident in traffic).

dsc03238.jpg

Last edited:
Part of the disused and abandoned Moretonhampstead branch line at Lustleigh. Absolute crying shame that, like the Teign Valley line, the course of the line was sold off after Beeching, as it would be a superb walking/cycle trail now, instead of which there's a just a couple of hundred metres at the Moreton end left. The main road, and the only sensible route along the Wray Valley isn't a road for the faint-of-heart (though splendid fun descending from Moreton if you're confident in traffic).

View attachment 462865

Simply a wonderfully, evocative, image :okay:

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
I like the way this one came out...

dsc03362.jpg

Top Bottom