My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I generally need more than a compact offers in terms of image quality.
This was shot on a high I.S.O. hand held so quality isn't great. The thing I like about the Canon X0 series is the easy of use, I dont need to use a menu system to access most of the functions I ever use, which to be honest are pretty basic, manual A.V. or T.V. auto (usually A.V. because I do H.D.R. work), the manual focusing if needed is usually better, plus it works with my 30 year old flash unit (hate pop up flash) an old hammer head.
8404393328_6646899428.jpg
Viking O.O.B. by nigelnaturist, on Flickr

8388913611_30c4a82363.jpg
M.T.B. by nigelnaturist, on Flickr

which app was used to do this mate?

which app was used to do this mate?
There is no app to do these, these took me a long time, they are created it photoshop, each spoke (or rather the space between) has to be masked out and layers created for the parts that come out of the frame, which themselves have to be created, (though parts like the frame can be assigned to action scripts), cars are easier. The second image was created from an h.d.r. image, which is why the sky is so pronounced.
Theres a lot more involved in this image than first meets the eye, for instance no satellite dishes no lampposts or phone cables. ect..
8524947398_f3a622f1d9.jpg
Wedding Limo by nigelnaturist, on Flickr

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
My Mrs. prefers it to having a darkroom in the basement, or anywhere for that matter. Definitely prefers it to me running commercial processing lab. Even though I drive a bus now.

st.stazzz

Ukraine. x3m riders on the bitch
_1fMuf4-9bs.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
websizedog.jpg

Top Bottom