My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Yesterday...

8472100289_18a7ac86b4.jpg

(Just before I fell off...)

That looks just like the road to/from Llechrydau, either heading towards the Glyn/Selattyn road or going towards Carreg y Big - ICMFP ^_^

Cycleops

Legendary Member
How would you like to pick a bike from this lot? One of the local bike suppliers has just had a shipment. Most are cheap MTB's but there may be some gold in that there hill somewhere! Most come from the US or Europe.
20130226_113410mad.shp1-1.jpg

I dont see how them being a screen grab is being a fraud, different means to an end, I dislike mobile phone cameras on principle that peole think they are good if they have large mega pixels, my 10meg DSLR produces better pictures than any 16meg camera phone, but the point is if it's all you have at the time, it doesn't matter, I would love to take my camera more, but I am finding myself stopping less than I used to. quality's fine by the way, at the end of the day, you arn't making exhibition size images. Can I have a play on photoshop with one or two, I want to see if i could improve on the quality.

Slightly OT...

I am the same, I have an Olympus E420 for days out, but toured with an Olympus PEN as it suited me better. However I found I was not taking photos because of the faff of getting the camera out.

My solution was to buy an Olympus SZ31 which fits in a pocket, takes reasonable pictures and is easily grabbed

Carrying two cameras with different capabilites is the way for me

Slightly OT...

I am the same, I have an Olympus E420 for days out, but toured with an Olympus PEN as it suited me better. However I found I was not taking photos because of the faff of getting the camera out.

My solution was to buy an Olympus SZ31 which fits in a pocket, takes reasonable pictures and is easily grabbed

Carrying two cameras with different capabilites is the way for me
I generally need more than a compact offers in terms of image quality.
This was shot on a high I.S.O. hand held so quality isn't great. The thing I like about the Canon X0 series is the easy of use, I dont need to use a menu system to access most of the functions I ever use, which to be honest are pretty basic, manual A.V. or T.V. auto (usually A.V. because I do H.D.R. work), the manual focusing if needed is usually better, plus it works with my 30 year old flash unit (hate pop up flash) an old hammer head.
8404393328_6646899428.jpg
Viking O.O.B. by nigelnaturist, on Flickr

8388913611_30c4a82363.jpg
M.T.B. by nigelnaturist, on Flickr

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
hollywebsz_edited-1_zpsefd44f3e.jpg

Top Bottom