My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cubby

Über Member
Just above Hebden Bridge .......

563592_10151304729923586_2122015250_n.jpg

mpeter

That looks like a good day. I got blown about and smacked in the face by driving rain this morning. The joys of winter cycling:smile:

It was a bit blowy but generally a decent day. I ended up doing a much shorter ride than I originally intended but I'm not sure that was because of the wind or too many Christmas dinners.

@Jodee1kenobi - I keep finding new lanes and roads to ride every time I'm out round that way. I'm really looking forward to some better weather/more daylight hours so I can explore even more next year :smile:

Heres a couple of my pics, the first from 4 years ago on the way back from London. Yea you guessed it my surname, and no it's not court.
lon&back (107)-Edit.jpg

Local Road.
29122012082.jpg

8993.jpg

9014.jpg

9027.jpg

_MG_8764_3-Edit-Edit.jpg

D

Deleted member 20519

I'm afraid these aren't from today but I want to contribute something to the thread (low quality due to helmet cam screenshots, not actual pictures. I'm a fraud :blush:).

Tj3Kyng.jpg

zfeWIp3.jpg

VNpKAXg.jpg

EWyPJpH.jpg

I'm afraid these aren't from today but I want to contribute something to the thread (low quality due to helmet cam screenshots, not actual pictures. I'm a fraud :blush:).

t6teMyQ.jpg

A3Jk1o6.jpg

lPlBAzI.jpg

e1v8mvG.jpg
I dont see how them being a screen grab is being a fraud, different means to an end, I dislike mobile phone cameras on principle that peole think they are good if they have large mega pixels, my 10meg DSLR produces better pictures than any 16meg camera phone, but the point is if it's all you have at the time, it doesn't matter, I would love to take my camera more, but I am finding myself stopping less than I used to. quality's fine by the way, at the end of the day, you arn't making exhibition size images. Can I have a play on photoshop with one or two, I want to see if i could improve on the quality.

D

Deleted member 20519

I dont see how them being a screen grab is being a fraud, different means to an end, I dislike mobile phone cameras on principle that peole think they are good if they have large mega pixels, my 10meg DSLR produces better pictures than any 16meg camera phone, but the point is if it's all you have at the time, it doesn't matter, I would love to take my camera more, but I am finding myself stopping less than I used to. quality's fine by the way, at the end of the day, you arn't making exhibition size images. Can I have a play on photoshop with one or two, I want to see if i could improve on the quality.

Go ahead! :thumbsup: I have a decent point and shoot (I think it's called a 'bridge camera') and it's styled like a DSLR so it's quite bulky, I would like to take it on some of my rides but I can't stand riding with a backpack on. especially on longer rides.

Go ahead! :thumbsup: I have a decent point and shoot (I think it's called a 'bridge camera') and it's styled like a DSLR so it's quite bulky, I would like to take it on some of my rides but I can't stand riding with a backpack on. especially on longer rides.
I used to have a Fuji bridge camera it just didn't do what I wanted and the lens left a lot to be desired. I did this with it though.
bike wheel.jpg

Top Bottom