My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
I really wasn't expecting to see one of these in Topsham... sorry the photo's fuzzy, but it was on 120x zoom, hand-held.

dsc05756.jpg

I like playing around with the camera and have mentioned it to a waiter friend at our local favorite restaurant. They asked me once if I might take pics of one of their games. They were happy with the pics and dinner was on them our next visit. This is now the third time they asked me to take pics and seems the exchange for food shall take place tomorrow! :hungry::wahhey:

3 brothers on the baseball team, 2 of them waiters at the restaurant.
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG

Zipp2001

Veteran
I like playing around with the camera and have mentioned it to a waiter friend at our local favorite restaurant. They asked me once if I might take pics of one of their games. They were happy with the pics and dinner was on them our next visit. This is now the third time they asked me to take pics and seems the exchange for food shall take place tomorrow! :hungry::wahhey:

3 brothers on the baseball team, 2 of them waiters at the restaurant. View attachment 470202 View attachment 470203 View attachment 470204 View attachment 470205 View attachment 470206

Photos for food !

Top Bottom