My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ah well I would complete the triangle then - not Bermudan even for a Yorkshireman.

Mrs M

Guru
6EFC7975-0321-4182-AE8E-6CF9CF28AAB8.jpeg
My wee “thinking place”

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Haven't been on this trail for over 15 years and figured it can't be that bad...

IMG_20190706_120340.jpg

A little further on, my legs gave up on me, my energy wained and I discovered just how crap I'd become with my bike handling skills ^_^
The majority of the trail was walked and I breathed a sigh of relief when the service road came into view :smile:
Tara had way more fun than me.

Haven't been on this trail for over 15 years and figured it can't be that bad...

View attachment 474224

A little further on, my legs gave up on me, my energy wained and I discovered just how crap I'd become with my bike handling skills ^_^
The majority of the trail was walked and I breathed a sigh of relief when the service road came into view :smile:
Is that why the dog (Tara?) appears to be praying?

Mrs M

Guru

View attachment 474224

You got a stunning bike and a lovely wee dog :wub:
No worries :smile:

F3BCC896-6146-4031-AF1A-CF6532F109DD.jpeg

A self portrait, and a brace of Brompton bicycles

Can they make it ashore?
Are they coming for me to disturb my peace?
No, they just had a wee look and carried on, phew :heat:
:smile:
interesting, but, nah, you've had more interesting thoughts than that while sat there.

I'd bet my house, or at least one of my many bikes, on it.

geocycle

Legendary Member
72F2DEE2-6015-4D93-A5C6-C331C463AD51.jpeg
One of the most interesting cafes in the NW. Curiosity Corner, Heysham near Morecambe, is not well named but is a gem for its food. Sandwiches are great but the cakes are extraordinary. Where else can you get chocolate, liquorice and beetroot cake or orange and almond slice with a blackcurrant dressing? It also has a 50s R and B vibe. None of the above would normally attract me but it just works!

Top Bottom