My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Another nine days left here... but I can console myself with the fact I'll be back in November, January, February, March, June, and August... unless all travel to foreign lands is banned by then...

dsc00161.jpg

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
IMG_20190822_120106.jpg
It was a bit warm today :sun:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I'll take it as 'Picture Of The Day', as I saw it outside the same house again, this afternoon
(taken Wed 30th January 2019)

I just hope the 'Three Little Pigs' weren't helping the work along!?!

Lime Pit Lane
Stanley
(Wakefield)

View attachment 481277

View attachment 481278
There's a van locally painted up as The Mystery Machine. Saw it on my latest ride but couldn't get a pic. Will have to keep an eye out.:laugh:

Richard A Thackeray

Legendary Member
There's a van locally painted up as The Mystery Machine. Saw it on my latest ride but couldn't get a pic. Will have to keep an eye out.:laugh:
There is, or was....., a VW (LT31??) painted the same way, around Wakefield

Market Street
Wakefield
Motoring. Volkswagon. LT. F199 RCX. 2.JPG

Motoring. Volkswagon. LT. F199 RCX. 1.JPG

That's quite apart from the T5, that's got an entire RS4 4x4 running gear (the 4.2 V8), & annihilates Evo's on the drag-strip!!

Plus, this belongs to my Barbers husband, as part of his Limo hire company
Dawns car must have being serviced that day
541472_10200592702772308_1708895417_n.jpg

It sometimes features on local Police tweets/social medias

View: https://twitter.com/wypdogs/status/489499211659243520?fbclid=IwAR2MFdwFiAtjYJhHiLmugJF-lhvvnHn5DVGYh3XoGYab4HkqB5O_oC_VF-s

Last edited:

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
It doesn't matter how many times I ride along the Combe Laval Road... it's still absolutely amazing. Why it's not rammed with cyclists all summer, I'll never quite understand. It's one of the wonders of the world. Pictures never really do it justice.

View attachment 481417
Brian,

That really does look a spectacular ride. It's a real shame that we couldn't fit it in last year!

Top Bottom