My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Took the long ride home from work as i had a half day.. People complain about mtbs making a mess, horses :laugh: wow i was getting well bogged down on my cross country excursion yesterday..

Lone tree
Farmland, alongside Birkwood Road
Altofts

One of about a dozen individual trees in that field

It can just be seen, or a couple of branches, to the extreme right of the picture
Oddly it's not marked on the OS map, but the powerlines pass very close to the tree (& it's to the south of the road)
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/44189

tyred

Legendary Member
Watching storm Dennis at Boyeeghter Strand.

hoopdriver

Guru

Having had a nasty spill coming down a 25% grade that had a hidden patch of sheet ice on it, I've been off the bicycle for the past ten days, and counting - my ribs, chest and shoulders feeling like they've been beaten with a cricket bat. And so I've been obliged to do my photography from home. This of the crescent moon as seen from my window - on a clear fresh morning I'd have loved to have spent riding the lanes!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
View attachment 505392
Having had a nasty spill coming down a 25% grade that had a hidden patch of sheet ice on it, I've been off the bicycle for the past ten days, and counting - my ribs, chest and shoulders feeling like they've been beaten with a cricket bat. And so I've been obliged to do my photography from home. This of the crescent moon as seen from my window - on a clear fresh morning I'd have loved to have spent riding the lanes!
A like for a great photo and I hope the aches and pains heal quickly.

Top Bottom