My picture of the day-Where's yours?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Why don't they use the bench ?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
It should have been the County of Salop Steam Rally this weekend. Nice to see at least one engine is getting steamed up regardless.^_^

rualexander

Legendary Member
First ride after refurb-ing my Brompton over past couple of months, 27km spin on country lanes taking in a visit to Sainsbury's on way home, first time I've tried the shopping trolley mode, works well and no-one batted an eyelid, despite Bromptons being very rare around here.

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...

Jack Taylor. Nothing really comes close.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
View attachment 606667

A five mile walk to the pub went past a local water tower. There’s a structure attached to the top that was used as an attachment point for abseiling, which was a popular way of raising funds for charities.
Never saw a water tower quite like that here in the States, @Tenkaykev. Can't quite tell if it's made completely out of concrete or other materials as well. Metal support beams too, I suppose.

For others like myself unfamiliar with the term abseiling… It's the same as Rappelling. Both words describe outdoor activities where a rope and a friction device (usually a belay device) are used to carefully descend a cliff face or vertical wall.

Great fun, I’m sure. Never had the chance to try it yet. Takes a bit of training for safety purposes I'm sure.

Must say, 5 miles is a nice pub walk. Nice reward at the end. :cheers:

Top Bottom