My ride today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

compo

Veteran
Today was ride number one of my gentle build up to the Dunwich. Last year I was undertrained and struggled, but am determined not to repeat that error. It is also Mrs.Compo's birthday today so to celebrate I cooked a full English breakfast. Going out on that was not a good idea. I rode 32 miles and every mile was hard work. I just had no go in my legs at all. In future I am back to porridge as a pre-ride breakfast. I was riding the lanes between Harlow and Stansted Airport and back. This route is generally quite busy with cyclists but I only saw 3 all the way round and two of those were on a tandem. Anyway, that was my ride today!

Last edited:
OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
In my OP do the words Mrs. Compo's birthday come out right? On my screen I am getting Mrs. Compo'srthday even though I have edited it correctly twice.

Booyaa

Veteran
It is coming out wrong on my screen. When I quote your post though it does show as correct!
Today was ride number one of my gentle build up to the Dunwich. Last year I was undertrained and struggled, but am determined not to repeat that error. It is also Mrs.Compo's birthday today so to celebrate I cooked a full English breakfast. Going out on that was not a good idea. I rode 32 miles and every mile was hard work. I just had no go in my legs at all. In future I am back to porridge as a pre-ride breakfast. I was riding the lanes between Harlow and Stansted Airport and back. This route is generally quite busy with cyclists but I only saw 3 all the way round and two of those were on a tandem. Anyway, that was my ride today!

Top Bottom