My Shed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I have four sheds, two at home and two at allotment, each of them has been moved at least twice, some many more times. I'm building the next one on wheels.

When I say 'mine' they're my wife's really :smile:

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from.... ACHQ

Night Train

Maker of Things
My Dad, who got a workshop in the basement as part of the granny flat, took over my shed as a second workshop!

I converted my front room, with big bay window, into my shed/workshop, and then did likewise with the front room of the basement. We now have two 'man rooms' each!:thumbsup:

I will be converting one of the guest rooms into a design studio for Arch so she gets a 'shed' too.

D

Deleted member 1258

Nice one lads ^_^^_^. In reality the house and the shed should not be combined, the place for the shed is at the bottom of the garden, and it should be the place for storing the stuff you will never use again, your bikes, your gardening stuff and of course it should be your retreat and your place to fettle, combining house and shed has drawbacks and should only be done by those that live alone. ^_^

Night Train

Maker of Things
Nice one lads ^_^^_^. In reality the house and the shed should not be combined, the place for the shed is at the bottom of the garden, and it should be the place for storing the stuff you will never use again, your bikes, your gardening stuff and of course it should be your retreat and your place to fettle, combining house and shed has drawbacks and should only be done by those that live alone. ^_^
My garden is smaller then some of the rooms in the house so space for a wooden shed. Even my 'shed' is a lean to in the side passage of the side of the house.

There are no drawbacks to an in house shed if one has keys to the doors though!

asterix

Comrade Member
Don't tell Mrs A. but my barn conversion is my shed! Unfortunately that could change as she has been measuring up for curtains and buying stuff like that :angry:

Never mind, I shall take over the 50m2 garage, already it is well insulated and has a fridge, a kettle and a sink. Two bikes are hung neatly on the wall with space for more. I think she'd like to use it for the car but I tell her there is no room.

I have two sheds to store bikes,one large very secure block built work shop with covered area out side,where the good bike lives ,and 150 foot from the house is my large fully lined and insulated summer house with sofa bed,full Internet and tv home from home ,it also has a full size punch bag for those temper tantrum moments
Good god an, where do you live...Sandringham?
150ft, Summer House, punchbag, TV!!!

Don't tell Mrs A. but my barn conversion is my shed! Unfortunately that could change as she has been measuring up for curtains and buying stuff like that :angry:

Never mind, I shall take over the 50m2 garage, already it is well insulated and has a fridge, a kettle and a sink. Two bikes are hung neatly on the wall with space for more. I think she'd like to use it for the car but I tell her there is no room.
Strategy may be to periodically put the car in as SWMBO may get ideas on a conversion sirrah.
I have the T-shirt

I've never had a 'proper' shed due to being a nomad and never being settled down long enough to invest the time and effort in building/buying one.

But I dream of the day when I have what I want (and I know what I want: that feeling has been inside me since falling in love with my grandad's sheds when I was a nipper, many years ago).

Found this site on the link slowmotion put up: http://myshedplanselite.net/

I almost can't wait getting old to enjoy my shed somewhere. :smile:

lordloveaduck

Sheds are just places spiders get together to plan there world domination. I say end the spider threat and destroy all sheds.

spider.jpg

One day you will go in and wake up straped to the cealiing (and not in a good way) being sucked to death.

Top Bottom