my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paddypete

it has come to my attension,that my threads are much more popular than most,they get the most responce,you must love to read them,i will continue to amuse,or not until the very end,i will not let you down

AndyRM

XOXO
Cool story bro.

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
Keep taking whatever super strong medication you're on.....it's not making you better, but it's probably stopping you getting any worse.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
i agree and think your threads are the best threads and all the other threads are silly threads and nothing on your threads so your threads should be the only threads and that way we could all just learn to work as hard as we can without spending any money and dig deep and work harder when we haven't spent money so if we need to spend the money on things which need the money we'd have the money until we didn't have the money and have to work hard again to get more money and store more money so we could fuel our bodies to work harder to make more money to work harder to make more money to work harder to make more money then die.

classic33

Leg End Member
i agree and think your threads are the best threads and all the other threads are silly threads and nothing on your threads so your threads should be the only threads and that way we could all just learn to work as hard as we can without spending any money and dig deep and work harder when we haven't spent money so if we need to spend the money on things which need the money we'd have the money until we didn't have the money and hard to work hard again to get more money and store more money so we could fuel our bodies to work harder to make more money to work harder to make more money to work harder to make more money then die.
I agree, on the last half. Once more please!

AndyRM

XOXO
urful_abstract_weave_design_photographic_print-r4e97b8938af54ce1acfedb86270229c6_agork_8byvr_512.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
i agree and think your threads are the best threads and all the other threads are silly threads and nothing on your threads so your threads should be the only threads and that way we could all just learn to work as hard as we can without spending any money and dig deep and work harder when we haven't spent money so if we need to spend the money on things which need the money we'd have the money until we didn't have the money and have to work hard again to get more money and store more money so we could fuel our bodies to work harder to make more money to work harder to make more money to work harder to make more money then die.
If you have the money you don't just need to spend it on what you like that some others do for no reason though cause they are stupid and don't need it when the money you already have will do it good enough but if you wanted more then go for it , not really needed tough to go fast or high up like on a hill .

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
If you have the money you don't just need to spend it on what you like that some others do for no reason though cause they are stupid and don't need it when the money you already have will do it good enough but if you wanted more then go for it , not really needed tough to go fast or high up like on a hill .

and then you need to go down the hill and all the silly bendy bar bikes dont even need the bendy bars to get the toppest speed so if people arent the pros they should get a bmx from a silly friend who bought a silly bendy bark bike or hill bike with all the silly brakediscs and boingy shock stopper things on them becuase those people are stupid and then you'll have more money in your pockets to not eat food with in case you get to fat to get to the top of the hill again with hard work, grit and steel

classic33

Leg End Member
and then you need to go down the hill and all the silly bendy bar bikes dont even need the bendy bars to get the toppest speed so if people arent the pros they should get a bmx from a silly friend who bought a silly bendy bark bike or hill bike with all the silly brakediscs and boingy shock stopper things on them becuase those people are stupid and then you'll have more money in your pockets to not eat food with in case you get to fat to get to the top of the hill again with hard work, grit and steel
You need one of these!
Claim Your Lane.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
it has come to my attension,that my threads are much more popular than most,they get the most responce,you must love to read them,i will continue to amuse,or not until the very end,i will not let you down
Not true at all. There's a thread on here with over 40,000 replies. These fall well short of that mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom