my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mythste

Veteran
And people complain about sensationalist journalism.

Natural inquisition, innit.

Brandane

Legendary Member
it has come to my attension,that my threads are much more popular than most,they get the most responce,you must love to read them,i will continue to amuse,or not until the very end,i will not let you down
phil you're boo,ts my fello scotchman buddy coz ur a creddit to skotlind an itz edukashin sistern and we all eat piecein jam wtf is one of they hings a hid tae aks masel big man but then a thot well its jist that clown paddy peat and wi a name like thon he mussed be a selic man and well that pretty much eksplanes it aw really so al be off noo jist you keep goin paddylad coz yer makin me oh soh proud to be a fellow cuntry,man here in sunny skotlind.

Brandane

Legendary Member
phil you're boo,ts my fello scotchman buddy coz ur a creddit to skotlind an itz edukashin sistern and we all eat piecein jam wtf is one of they hings a hid tae aks masel big man but then a thot well its jist that clown paddy peat and wi a name like thon he mussed be a selic man and well that pretty much eksplanes it aw really so al be off noo jist you keep goin paddylad coz yer makin me oh soh proud to be a fellow cuntry,man here in sunny skotlind.
an in true paddystyle i feel the need tae reply to wan o ma ain posts whit a bampot btw.

Brandane

Legendary Member
an in true paddystyle i feel the need tae reply to wan o ma ain posts whit a bampot btw.

och i forgot to say paddy that if yer trying to be a troll then yer really no' very good and i reckon you might get bored with it long before anyone else does coz yer no the first paddychap and ye'll sertenly no be the last so get oot on yer bike stabilisers an a' and stop trying to wind folk (rhymes wi cholk :laugh:) up coz yer really feck all use at it.

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Understood:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom