My tool for the job

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just hope I can produce the goods on it:laugh::blush:

IMG_3967_edited800x600.jpg

IMG_3971_edited800x600.jpg

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Oh you b@stard - that's horrible!

Give it to me now.... :biggrin:

OP
OP
mad al

mad al

Cheers folks;)

One question.... whats that thing linking the handle bar and seat post for?????

Good question, came with the bike, it's like an adjustable strut with a rubber tie at both ends (seat post/bars) and all I can assume is that it is to keep the front end/forks parallel with the frame when it's on the stand, well that's what I use it for anyway:laugh:

Matty

Think I've said this on another thread ................. want one.

aserota

Über Member
I have the same frame arriving through my door this week. Will be built up with Ultegra and Mavic Cosmic Clincher Wheels.

Yours looks very nice, how do you find the ride?

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
mad al said:
Cheers folks;)

One question.... whats that thing linking the handle bar and seat post for?????

Good question, came with the bike, it's like an adjustable strut with a rubber tie at both ends (seat post/bars) and all I can assume is that it is to keep the front end/forks parallel with the frame when it's on the stand, well that's what I use it for anyway:laugh:

Gosh, I want one of those, not the bike, though it's very nice, but the rod/gadget thing. Would be very useful when setting up bikes for reach etc.

MajorMantra

MacB said:
Gosh, I want one of those, not the bike, though it's very nice, but the rod/gadget thing. Would be very useful when setting up bikes for reach etc.

It looks like the thing my mum has for attaching her bike to the rack on her car. Isn't it a false top tube to allow step-through frames to hang from racks?

Matthew

OP
OP
mad al

mad al

aserota said:
I have the same frame arriving through my door this week. Will be built up with Ultegra and Mavic Cosmic Clincher Wheels.

Yours looks very nice, how do you find the ride?

Brilliant ride, very responsive and comfy. Settled into it on the 1st ride unlike some bikes that seem to always need to be tweeked;)

OP
OP
mad al

mad al

MajorMantra said:
It looks like the thing my mum has for attaching her bike to the rack on her car. Isn't it a false top tube to allow step-through frames to hang from racks?

Matthew

I've never seen one before to be honest, came with the bike when I bought it, but it is very handy when the bike is on the work stand it will keep the front end steady;)

Top Bottom