My Vintage Fixed machines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow! They're wonderful, do they get ridden?

Madcyclist

They look to be in excellent condition.

I went to a vintage cycle rally last week at Benson in Oxfordshire, the weather was atrocious, didn't want to mess my camera up so unfortunately no pics. There was a great mix of bikes from Ordinarys, boneshakers, Dursley Pederson, trikes etc.

One that particularly caught my eye was a brand new replica Ordinary from the Czech republic, the polished hubs and fittings were stunning. Unfortunately I can't remember the manufacturer does anyone have any idea ?

An old chap I know has this 1927 Buckley Brothers. Still in pretty regular use.
P5140025.jpg

P5140024.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Not too keen on the way the top of the seat post turns on that one Hover Fly. But, when i picture it without it, the bike looks fast just standing there. Or is that just me?
Those sloping seat tubes(if that are what they are called) look very very nice.

GrahamG

Guru
Bagpuss, they are lovely. Don't think I've mentioned it before, but I thoroughly enjoy your picture posting threads - thanks for posting them!

peejay78

bagpuss is a vintage bike tart. i've seen his threads elsewhere. got to love those bikes though. i may post my holdsworth soon.

bobg

Über Member
Glad so see you over here bagpuss, its about time the special interest section catered for classic bike restorations a bit more. BTW they're splendid!

Top Bottom