My visit to Coed Llandegla Bike Trails!!Awesome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

Myself and my hubby went to visit my sister in Whitchurch last Friday and whislt we were there we decided to visit Llandegla mountain bike trails whoch was about a half hour drive from Whitchurch.
OMG!!:wahhey: the place is awesome, we decided to take the blue beginners trails which is about 7 miles all round. Believe me, just because it says beginners, dont for one minute think it was easy, it was difficult in some parts.
The weather was cold but that didnt put alot of people off. Great visitors centre, with their own bike shop, cafe, bike cleaning depot, and alot of friendly people, made it a great day.
It was tough going for me abit. as Iam not an avid mountain biker like Gary, my husband. Iam more a "flats" sort of rider, but I must admit, I really did enjoy it. You must get yourselves over there, and enjoy the beautiful Welsh countryside. There was alot of snow around some of the hills we went on. I will be posting my pictures very soon. Pople from all ages were there, and we will definately be making regular visits there!:dance:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Sounds great..... good long slog up to the Grouse, then the fun begins.

Did you have the beans on toast? If not, treat yourself next time!

Top Bottom