My "Wardrobe Malfunction". It's worse than Janet Jackson's......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
I’ve been thinking... how about some down force? Your cornering at speed will improve too. Win, win.
9A4E8836-D44B-42AC-95C6-84D2B11E2075.jpeg

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Visit one of those Trekkie conventions and you should be able to purchase a latex Klingon skull cap, that many of the saddo's there wear. Simply wear this before you put the beanie on and the ridges on the forehead should stop the beanie rising up.
If only Spock's ears had pointy bits on the bottom, not the top, they would hold down the beanie beautifully.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
I think a slick wet shave of the head will be the only solution, but my wife won't let me so I have to live with continually correcting the hat's position....

Don't do it! Your hat will blow off. My bristles act like velcro to keep my cap in place. Immediately after I've shaved my head is when I need my cap the most but it's also when it most easily escapes me.

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I’ve been thinking... how about some down force? Your cornering at speed will improve too. Win, win.
View attachment 501285
The likeness is spooky.

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
The answer is so obvious I've read 6 pages of replies but nobody has mentioned it.

Knit your own to your noggin measurements, in your colour choice and to your own unique design. Easy. Best with fingering weight 80%merino 20% nylon for warmth, adjustability and washability.

All the other ideas are much more amusing! :laugh:

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The answer is so obvious I've read 6 pages of replies but nobody has mentioned it.

Knit your own to your noggin measurements, in your colour choice and to your own unique design. Easy. Best with fingering weight 80%merino 20% nylon for warmth, adjustability and washability.

All the other ideas are much more amusing! :laugh:
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm afraid knitting is not one of the numerous skills in my extensive repertoire. By the time I complete my totally shapeless first stab at it, it'll be well into the summer by which time my ears will have warmed up nicely. The knitting needle might pass muster as a serviceable hat pin though....

Top Bottom