MyCycleLog Shutting Down

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Not good news. I use it to store my full maintenance and ride details.

"Thu 5/24 11:40pm GMT: Shutting Down mikwat San Francisco, CA
Due to concerns about complying with GDPR, My Cycling Log will soon shut down. Please use the "Export to CSV" link on the View page to save your data. "

Strava does maintenance records under 'My Gear' but it's messy. The simplicity of MyCyclingLog is it's best feature - ease of use and viewing.

Does anyone have a decent alternative?

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
:eek:

That's a shame. I like the bar graph thing they do (month by month, yr on yr) but I have always separately recorded all the same data in an Excel spreadsheet so can probably fix up a similar graph myself if I pull my finger out!

upload_2018-5-25_11-5-54.png

I will miss the ticker in my signature because I like to see if I am on target for the year, not that it matters.

Oh well, onwards & upwards...….

OP
OP
MiK1138

MiK1138

Veteran
:eek:

That's a shame. I like the bar graph thing they do (month by month, yr on yr) but I have always separately recorded all the same data in an Excel spreadsheet so can probably fix up a similar graph myself if I pull my finger out!

View attachment 410928

I will miss the ticker in my signature because I like to see if I am on target for the year, not that it matters.

Oh well, onwards & upwards...….
just Pulled off ( @Fnaar ) 4 years worth of data this morning so a fun day playing in excel land awaits

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
just Pulled off ( @Fnaar ) 4 years worth of data this morning so a fun day playing in excel land awaits
We have access to Minitab at work which is a much more powerful data analysis tool and the graphing functions knock Excel into the gutter. I am not an expert at it by any means but would probably use Minitab to make a graph like the MCL one if I were to bother. In fact, the MCL graph might be a basic Minitab rendering?

Joffey

Big Dosser
Use Strava and connect to Veloviewer - you get all the monthly charts etc

snorri

Legendary Member
First we lost Cyclogs, now we lose MCL:sad::sad:.

Edit Thanks for posting MiK 1138, I'm not on MCL as much as I used to be and might have missed my chance to download. Lots of happy touring memories revived after taking a look through the old data:smile:.

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Oh no, a few of us have had a wee MCL challenge going for years!
I've got all my rides on Strava, but will miss the bar at the end of my posts :sad:

Top Bottom