MyCyclingLog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So, I started logging my cycle rides in January 2009. On today's commute I passed the 'magical' 100,000 miles logged point.

Completed my 100,000 today :becool:
If you guys had pointed your bikes straight up, instead of going round in circles, this (according to google) is what you would see over your shoulder:

upload_2018-3-28_21-19-3.png

Still, that would be a lot of climbing!:bicycle:

13 rider

Guru
My rides on Strava measure elevation in feet but mycyclelog seems to have started in around June measuring in meters making the graphs comparing previous month's useless . Is there any to to set units can find miles or Kms but not feet / meters ? Has anyone else noticed as change in elevation recording ?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
My rides on Strava measure elevation in feet but mycyclelog seems to have started in around June measuring in meters making the graphs comparing previous month's useless . Is there any to to set units can find miles or Kms but not feet / meters ? Has anyone else noticed as change in elevation recording ?

Do you use @jefmcg website to upload them from Strava? if so there is a check box to bring the data in as feet and not metres

upload_2018-6-27_16-56-15.png

What Ian said.
Managed to download all my rides on to my phone (it's my only internet access).

Top Bottom